Work with me 1-to-1
Once I had qualified as a Reflexologist in 2005 I thought success was having a full diary! I now know that I was naïve… I soon realised there was so much more to learn about being a business owner.
It took me a while to realise what was missing as I certainly had not anticipated planning a great marketing strategy; networking; working out my Finances and keeping my eyes on them, to run a profitable business. This gave me the sturdy footings to grow my business.
I am forever learning what is good for my business and myself – this really was the beginning of my learning journey.
In 2019 after a few life changing family moments and a business trip to Thailand, I had a lightbulb moment!
Whilst sitting on a beach in Thailand I had a vision. My vision was I wanted to set up a group to help other Reflexologists find their feet in the business world of Reflexology.
I want Therapists to gain clarity on their futures, empowered to take meaningful steps forward, and create and enhance their awesome business models. I want to help like minded therapists to have some to support and guide them on their paths, which I feel is lacking in the Reflexology courses that are taught.
In 2020 I made my vision become my reality. My plan and passion to support therapists began. I set up Finding My Feet and since then I have worked with a number of therapy business owners on a 1-to-1 basis providing mentoring support or delivering my signature training, The Canopy of Content.
Some of these amazing business owners are just starting out on their business journey and others who have a great wealth of experience but wish to gain clarity and have some accountability.
I have been delighted to have helped them to work on marketing visions, social media development, pricing, affiliates, and passive income. My heart burst with pride to see these clients grow in confidence, fill their appointment diary and be confident to post on social media.
The Vision becomes a reality
Stepping Stone 1
On Christmas Eve, of all dates, in 2020 I took the bold step and started Finding My Feet. Katie Page Businessology is my Instagram space. I love these spaces, which is free to any Reflexologist and Holistic Therapist from all around the world for support and networking, co-working and sharing information. We all know working as a sole therapist can be lonely in both Finding my Feet and Katie Page Businessology you will feel nurtured and supported, cared for, and empowered to take your business forward.
The connections my community has developed are amazing, and it utterly flabbergasts me I didn’t do this sooner!
Being part of this community is the first stepping stone to work with me and an amazing group of Reflexologist and Holistic Therapists.
Stepping Stone 2
In August 2021, I launched my Footlings Membership, which is your next step to work with me. The membership will be a small group of Therapists wishing to work with me in a smaller group. The Footlings will only be a maximum of 25. This is a way to work with me on a 1 to 25 max ratio. Follow the link to the wonderful benefits of being a Footling.
Stepping Stone 3
If a free group isn’t for you and a membership isn’t your thing, there is still a way to work with me more.
What is your long-term plan? Where are your visions taking you?
There are several paths I can take you on to help you develop and expand your business.
I love working with Therapists on a 1-to-1 basis, I help you create a clear path to follow and I understand your challenges. Let’s look at these together and create clarity and visions to help you achieve them. Being yourself and having the unique business model will help to set you apart from others.
I am here to keep you accountable and hold your hand.
Book a Mentoring Session
Having a Business Mentor is like having a trusted adviser/friend/accountability buddy by your side.
So many of us work alone and this can be challenging especially if, or when you are feeling frustrated, at a loss where to go or want to grow your business.
Having an experienced, insightful, knowledgeable mentor by your side can give you and your business a boost of energy and new vision your business needs.
Wherever you are on your business journey having the help of a mentor could be the difference you need.
So don’t sit there feeling blue, stuck, lacking in confidence and unsure.
Working with a business mentor, who understands your business can make a huge difference to the rate that changes can occur and their outcome.
How does Business Mentoring help?
I am here to support you and your business with:
- Targets and/or Goals
I am 100% committed to listen, to help you move forward, provide a fresh perspective, suggest ideas and help to keep you focused and accountable.
I am still a Reflexologist and Holistic therapist, so I understand, first hand, the challenges your business faces, and can support you with a huge range of business topics.
I understand working alone may mean that you become disheartened, life can get in the way, lack of motivation kicks in. However, as your mentor I’m here 100% to listen, to support you and help you stay on track and accountable for your actions.
– We help you achieve the best results for your business.
MENTORING with me could help you in many ways.
Here are a few things I have help others with:
- Create Footsteps to achieve your Goals/Targets
- Create an action plan to help with accountability to achieve your Goals/Targets
- Empower the mojo inside you to achieve your visions
- Gain clarity on your aims, your visions
- Grow your client base and communicate better with them
- Brainstorm and evaluate your amazing ideas.
- Set realistic timeframes for your business requirements
- Create effective action plans.
- Look at competitive pricing for your business.
- Raise your profile in your local area.
- Talk through and help with problems and eliminate obstacles.
- Mindset – Overcome fear, self-doubt, and procrastination.
- Selfcare – journaling, gratitude, setting intentions.
- Create a new perspective
- Stay on track with your business plans and true to your aims.
- Receive feedback and new ideas.
- Gain social media technical advice.
1-to-1 Mentoring Hours
Investment in You and Your Business: £95.00
This option is ideal if you have a specific business challenge and project that you would like to work on quickly.
The 1-to-1 Mentoring Focus Hour includes:
- You will receive a Google form questionnaire ahead of the Power Hour to establish your goals for the session;
- One hour of my time to work on your goals via Zoom and for you to ask questions, develop plans and feel clearer in your next steps;
- Additional resources if required;
- Email summary of the time together.
2 x 60 minute 1-to-1 Mentoring Package – £180.00 NB to be taken within 8 weeks of purchase date
3 x 60 minutes 1-to-1 Mentoring Package – £270.00 NB to be taken within 12 weeks of purchase date
Intensive Month 1-to-1 Mentoring Package £265.00 (two hour zooms in one month, summary of meeting, email support during the month, accountability each Friday)
Note: Footlings membership entitles 10% off all of the above pricing
Investment in You and Your Business:
All packages include:
- Getting to know you – To ensure I am able to get to know you prior to our first Zoom a Google questionnaire will be sent to you. This will help clarify what you need my help with. Completion will be required a week ahead of our first Zoom meeting to identify your goals and the challenges you may face.
- Research – I will research your business ahead of the meeting to inform our discussions and get the best out of the time together and value for money.
- Discuss – your targets, aims and goals. Any challenges you are facing, my support with projects you are working on and planning for future work.
- Individuality – Each session is 100% tailored to your needs, your targets and goals, and YOUR needs at that time.
We will discuss action steps by the end of the meeting, so you know what to do next.
- Accountability – Following each Zoom meeting, I will email a summary of our mentoring session with agreed action points. Accountability is key. You may also be sent worksheets/resources produced by me to support you with your action points;
- Safe – Working with me is a safe, confidential, and secure space to openly share your concerns, thoughts and dreams.
- Listen – I am here to listen, to support you and help you grow in confidence.
Guidance from a fellow Reflexologist, someone who understand your world and just “gets” it!
Payment for all mentoring packages is required 7 days minimum before the first virtual meeting takes place.
If you decide you would like to go ahead an invoice will be sent to you with full details of how to make payment.
A variety of dates and times to choose from for your sessions.
Are you Ready to Work Together and Invest in You and Your Business?
Here are a few messages from my existing 1-to-1 clients
I’ve had a couple of calls and Accountability sessions with Katie and I have found her approachable, engaging and incredibly encouraging.
Having someone who knows the business of reflexology and the pitfalls of starting a business by your side is so reassuring.
Rachel – Rachels Reflexology
I have trialed the new Social Media Done for You package, and I can honestly say it’s amazing. Katie did her research into my business, I sent her my logo branding # colours, and my fairy godmother aka Katie did the rest. I took a screen shot of my insight pages at the beginning of the month and I will do again at the end of the month. I can tell you that engagement is up 200% so far, and we’re only halfway through!!!
My business is the busiest it’s ever been. If you need a fairy godmother, then go for this deal. Remember unlike social media gurus, Katie is trustworthy, and genuinely cares about you and your business.
Alison – New Moon Holistic
My 1-to-1s with Katie have taken my business to just where I want it to be!
It’s kept me on track, she’s been there to guide and support and make sure I stick to my goals! I’ve certainly got my sh*t done! I’m forever grateful and so glad I invested!
Michelle McCue – Tranquil Holistic
I LOVE my 1to1 with Katie. It’s so good to have a motivational gentle kick in the right direction!
Jo Waterford Therapies
Questionnaires, worksheets, Canva presentations and videos issued during my Business Mentoring and Training (including 1-to-1 and group workshops) are owned and copyrighted by Katie Page Businessology.
These must not be reproduced or shared with any third party without prior consent.
Full details about copyright can be viewed within my T&C contract.
Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions about working with Katie can be found here. Please read this information before booking a 1-to-1 or group workshop with Katie.
Confidentiality and Data
Whilst working with Business Mentor and 1-to-1 Training clients, they will discuss their objective, business challenges, aims, targets, goals and objectives. This information is confidential and is not shared with any other party.
My goal is for us to work together is a confidential partnership to achieve the best for your awesome businesses.
Please leave your details and your enquiry below. I will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.